These instructions are keyed to the illustration above by number:
This completes the fold. If you insert left folds into right you can complete a medallion
using 6 folds. If you insert right into left you will need 8 folds for a medallion.
- Fold front paper corner to corner diagonally, open and fold other two corners
together, open and turn paper over.
- Fold top to bottom, open, fold side to side, open.
- Fold on creases to form a closed square. You should have two layers of folds on the right
and two on the left.
- Hold with the open edges up. Open uo the top left layer and rotate to the center. Flatten
to form the kite shape shown.
- Turn paper over. Fold top layer down to the bottom.
- Open the lop left layer all the way out.
- Turn paper over. Fold right entension up so edge aligns with outside edge of kite.